It is not clear to me what you are asking.  You will need to provide
more information than "I cannot do it correctly".

However, your browser interprets the output of Django in the same way
as 'normal HTML' and J2EE application HTML output.  You should check
the HTML generated by your Django application and make sure that the
files you're referencing actually exist.  You may also need to see the
documentation at
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/static_files/

Also, in the future, please do -not- post this type of question to the
Django-Dev mailing list.  That list is for use by developers of Django
itself, not problems end-users are experiencing in their own
applications (unless, of course, the problem is because of a bug in
Django).

 - Ben