well i tried with the forewall and offan it return the same error all
the time.
i tried agai to get darwin port running ( and the latest mac part as
well)
http://www.rhonabwy.com/wp/2006/07/20/installing-django-on-macos-x-development-version/

but once i downloaded either the dmg or the source file it trip on the
first line
>>> sudo port -d selfupdate
sudo port install subversion
sudo port install sqlite3 py-sqlite python24
sudo port install py-docutils py-mx

so i never get to see te rest