Thanks for the quickest reply
But the problem remains the same
TemplateSyntaxError at /registration/
Could not parse the remainder: | date: "F j Y"
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/registration/
Exception Type: TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value: Could not parse the remainder: | date: "F j Y"
Exception Location: c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\django\template
\__init__.py in __init__, line 556