I'd like to be able to do something like the following in views.py:

return render_to_response( 'my_app/my_page.html/#my_anchor',
context_instance=RequestContext( request ) )

The above obviously doesn't work because it's just a filepath, not a
url. But basically, when I return from a view to a particular web page
I'd like to specify an anchor tag to return to. Is there a way to do
this? I'd also like to do this with HttpResponseRedirect as well.