In the input field user enters date and time, together like this
format: 03/17/2007 05:11 PM
If I do enter it like this, I get a validation error as follows:

03/17/2007 05:11 PM  *** Enter a valid date/time.

I have following code in my forms.py and tempalte add.html:

forms.py
    start_at = forms.DateTimeField(label='Start At',
                                   required = True
                                   )
add.html
    <label for="id_start_at">Start At:</label> {{ form.start_at }}
    {% if form.start_at.errors %}*** {{ form.start_at.errors|join:",
" }}{% endif %}

I try to run it and see what format python deals with for datatime, it
gives out in this format: (yyyy, mm, dd, hh, mm, ss, microsecond)
In python shell the datetime format look like this
>>> import datetime
>>> datetime.datetime.now()
datetime.datetime(2007, 3, 17, 17, 23, 50, 578000)

How can I fix it so it takes the input the way user enters: 03/17/2007
05:11 PM ?

Thank you.