Hi Guys and Gals,

I am currently trying to import a large amount of data held in flatfiles
into a database so that it can be displayed through Django. I am using the
most recent development version of Django. I found that a new method called
get_or_create, however I cant seem to get it to work as I cant import the
models file into my Parser script.

My Project is called pynomics and the app alignments.
~/pynomics/alignments/models.py

so in my "Parser.py", I try to import the models file
from pynomics.alignments.models import *

but I get the following error when I try to run it:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Parser.py", line 1, in ?
    from pynomics.pyalignments.models import Interval
ImportError: No module named pynomics.pyalignments.models

However the import seems to work when I import it in views.py. Does anyone
know what is wrong with my setup and how to fix it?

Many Thanks in advance

Nathan