On Mar 19, 6:00 pm, "tyman26" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where do I set the 'SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE = True'?  I added
> this to the "settings" file and sync'd the database, but when I close
> the browser the session still stays intact.  Do I have to add this
> when the session is created?

When the session is created, a cookie is set in the user's browser.
If SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE is False (the default), the cookie
is set to expire in two weeks.  If it is True, the cookie does not
have an expiry date and so will not be saved by the browser when it
closes.

It sounds like you have an unexpired cookie in your browser for a
session that was created before you changed the setting.  Delete the
cookie in your browser and try again.

Scott