> How do you test the subdomin url style in Django development server?

Since I control my own server and DNS, All of the subdomain URLs point to
the same IP.  I just have the dev server on my.ip.com:8000 (which means
that myother.ip.com and yetanother.ip.com are all CNAMEs for my.ip.com,
so the production host works, too (apache + mod_python)

--
Mike Cuddy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Programmer, Baritone, Daddy, Human.
Fen's Ende Software, Redwood City, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

    "The problem with defending the purity of the English language is
    that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just
    borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down
    alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new
    vocabulary." -- James D. Nicoll

       Join CAUCE: The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail.
                          <http://www.cauce.org/>