You are so close! this is a very common question.

you want something like:
{% for school_emp in School.schoolpersonel_set.all %}

But passing in the Model class 'School' is considered bad form.

In your view, add the result of all() to your context:
extra_context['personel'] = School.schoolpersonell_set.all()
render_to_response(...., context=extra_context)

Then in the template:
{% for person in personel %}

I am leaving out some details on the view code, so here is a full
implementation:

# assuming NCESSID is required and unique.
def school_personel(request, ncessid):
    school = get_object_or_404(School, NCESSID=ncessid)
    extra_context = { 'school': school,
                             'personel': school.personel_set.all() }

    return render_to_response('school_personel.html', extra_context,

context_instance=RequestContext(request))

Now for some advanced stuff:

def all_personel(request):
    personel = personel.objects.order_by('school')
    extra_context = {'personel': personel}
    return render_to_response('all_personel.html', extra_context,

context_instance=RequestContext(request))

all_personel.html:

{% regroup personel by school as personel_by_school %}
{% for school_personel in personel_by_school %}
    {{ school_personel.grouper.name }} <!-- school_personel.grouper is
a School object -->
    {% for person in school_personel.list %}
        {{person.first_name}} {{person.last_name}}
    {% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

Hope that helps!!!