HI,

Currently I am trying to store a "tree" in a database and want to use Nested
Sets in order to do this. I was wondering if this exists within Django atm
or if there are plans to add it in the future or has someone developed it on
the side? If the answer to these questions is "NO", is there a reason which
prevents Nested Sets from being implemented in Django?

I m imagining a model;
  class Node(models.Model):
     name = models.TextField()
     lft = models.IntegerField()
     rgt = models.IntegerField()
     objects = NSManager()

and having a manager do all of  the query work.......as well as making
changes to save and delete. Does this seem like the right idea? I m just
checking before I jump in.

Many Thanks

Nathan