On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 04:32 -0700, Lars Wessman wrote:
> While this probably has to do with the setup of my machine, I wonder
> if anyone has seen this before (I am using Postgesql 7.4.13 and
> psycopg2):

there is no rsplit method on strings in python2.3. It was only
introduced in python 2.4. Every now and again something like this
accidently slips in because we don't always remember to check everything
against python 2.3 and sometimes people forget which things were
introduced when. It's always caught and fixed pretty quickly.

In this case, the problem was fixed three weeks ago (in r4671). Time for
you to update your subversioin checkout. Grab the 0.96 release -- it's
what all the Kool Kids are doing.

Regards,
Malcolm