On 3/30/07, Enrico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I keep getting this error randomly.
>
> The only differences I see from other requests is the
> 'HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' and
> POST:<could not parse>.
>
> Is there anyone getting this error?
> Is there a solution to this?

Yes, I do get that once in a while.  However, I tend to believe apache.  :)

It suggests perhaps IO timeout occurred, and that's certainly
possible.  Suppose the requesting computer's connection drops as it's
making the request or there's a bug in the browser that causes
mal-formed requests if, say, the user hits the "stop" button while the
request is being transmitted.

It doesn't happen often enough for me to worry about it...