In my own project I solved this problem simply:
I make TWO projects, with the same (well nearly same) models.py
One is only for me to run Admin on it with full access
the other is for usesr, to run Admin there with very restricted access and
Wizard (ehm ... normal views)

In the Real Admin I can do everything, in the Users Admin are many fields
hidden and users have rights to see/modify only some models, and nearly none
rights for creating new (database-rows) - they are so forced to use Wizard,
which create anything for them ....

Maybe not perfect solution, but for my circumstates works fine ;-)

--
Zdravi
     Gilhad