On 4/2/07, johncock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  would like to use the development version in creating life websites
> So if i make svn update does this affect my projects

It's pretty safe to use the development version, but if you do it's
important to keep an eye on the development timeline and the
django-developers mailing list -- there will occasionally be
backwards-incompatible changes which will affect your applications.
And there are some notable changes coming up: the way the admin app is
configured will be changing, for example.

If you stick to the official releases, each release will include
detailed notes on changes you'll need to make to your code while
upgrading.