I've been using it for a couple of years now. I'm still using 3.x,
can't comment on 4.x. The debugging is pretty bad and doesn't really
work as advertised, but the editor is solid (can run into resource
leaks on low mem computers). The browser is good, the project mgmt is
good. Overall, I'm happy with it, but if something better came around
I would switch (overpriced for the stability and the support you get).
If I was just doing python lib stuff it would be better, but for
django related work it's just an editor.