Hi,

I am maintaining a project (a kind of exchange) written using an
oldforms library.
It's compatible with Django 0.96.

Now I need to add some new functionality, where many forms will be
used, and I am
wondering If I should use newforms partly, rewrite oldforms, or use
oldforms for everything ?

I don't like the oldforms idea, newforms are better for me. (I am not
a python guru though).
Unfortunately, there is not much newforms documentation, especially
about data saving (the desired way
of saving FK records in custom forms), and as I read the group there
are many unicode issues.
Also, the service will be internationalized in the future.

Adrian has created a new unicode branch recently, that's really a
great news (Thanks!).

What's your opinion ?
Which way should I go? ... or maybe I should wait ?

Thanks,

Robert