pcad, there's some good points there, and maybe many of us could share
more code showing how we've integrated whatever JS toolkit with
Django. But I like the agnostic stand. They give the tools to connect
easily. HOW you connect is up to you.

I like jQuery. You like mochikit. Others like YUI, or Prototype, or
Dojo. Who's right? Everybody. Nobody. It depends.