Hey Jay, yeah, I noticed somethign similar to that affect as well.  It
seems like it does some sort of caching or something, and if it hasn't
cached in a while it takes a while to load.  I'm running mod_python,
so I'm often reseting the server so that my code changes go through.
As for serving media files, I'm serving off the same server off my
media directory.  The HTML are templates stored within the Django
app.  Should they be placed elsewhere?

Rob