I've been following the code step by step and checking along the way,
but I didn't try to save anything up until the end of that section.
The admin console itself works fine, it isn't until I hit 'save' (or
one of it's variations) that I get the error.  I will rollback the
models.py tutorial code a bit and see if I get the same error.