canen,

Thank you for your reply but I am not sure if I am getting this right.
I am getting an "Exception Value:       __init__() got an unexpected
keyword argument 'attrs'" with the following code

class CreateGuestUserForm(forms.Form):
    first_name = forms.CharField(label='First Name',
attrs={'class':'left'})

I stepped through django code and found the following:

class CharField(Field):
    def __init__(self, max_length=None, min_length=None, *args,
**kwargs):
        self.max_length, self.min_length = max_length, min_length
        super(CharField, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

class Field(object):
    widget = TextInput # Default widget to use when rendering this
type of Field.
    hidden_widget = HiddenInput # Default widget to use when rendering
this as "hidden".

    # Tracks each time a Field instance is created. Used to retain
order.
    creation_counter = 0

    def __init__(self, required=True, widget=None, label=None,
initial=None, help_text=None):

I am new to python and django, but it looks like the Field's init
arguments do not recognize "attrs."

Thanks
Rolly