On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 00:43:52 +0000, Roboto wrote:

> I'm using Piotr Diamanda MyghtyBoard and I keep running into this error
> when I try this 1 particular view...  I've asked Piotr directly and he
> indicated it could be a django/server issue.  Any thoughts?

Set log_min_error_statement = error in your postgresql.conf and then all
statements that generate an error will be logged; hopefully you'll be
able to see the statement that caused the transaction to be aborted in
the first place.

--
Sam Morris
http://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 1024D/5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078