Dear All,

I'm working on an MCQ-based site. I'm trying to record the questions
that people have done (in the database), using the profile, but I'm
having problems updating the data....

Model.py:

class UserProfile(models.Model):
    user = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True, edit_inline=True)
    doneQuestions = models.ForeignKey(Question, core=True, blank=True,
null=True)
    class Admin:
        pass

In the shell, I can't add questions to the list of done
questions....if I do something like this:

question_List = mcq.model.Question.objects.all()
u = user.get_profile()
u.doneQuestions.add(question_List[0])

then I get an error on add(); If I have

u.doneQuestions = question_List[0]

then that works, but only for a single question.

How can I allow it to accept an extending list of questions?

Thanks a lot,

Matt