On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 18:02 +0000, dbee wrote:
> So basically I'm sending off an email like this ...
>
> send_mail(email_title, email_text, new_data.get('email'),
> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]')
>
> It seems to think that the myaddress email is a list, and it breaks it
> up and sends letter at a time.
>
> So that any reply is addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... ( spelling out [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
>
> I've tried ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]']. No luck though. I'm out of
> ideas. I've looked at the python docs and I can only find a
> sendmail(), not a send_mail() .... :-(

That (lack of documentation in the Python docs) would be because
send_mail is part of Django. Notice that you import it from
django.core.mail.

See http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/email/ .

The list of addressees should be a list, not a single string. That's why
the parameter is called "recipient_list".

Regards,
Malcolm