Thanks Malcolm.

Actually - I didn't know the answer until long after I'd posted it.
And I really appreciate you providing some guidance. I'm going to post
up some slight mods to the current documentation files to try and help
folks following on the same path - the usage from the templates seems
obvious once you know it, but a real pain to figure out before that.

-joe