Hi guys!

I have the following models:

from django.contrib.sites.models import Site

class Type(models.Model):
    sites = models.ManyToManyField(Site)

class Product(models.Model):
    type = models.ForeignKey(Type)
    data = models.CharField()
    class Admin:
        list_filter = ['type']

When I access the admin interface and when I click to filter by some
type of product, my browser points to the following address:

  http://.../admin/products/product/?type__id__exact=1

I can't specify a list_filter key as 'type__sites' (to get products
filtered by Site), but I can manually edit the url line as follow:

  http://.../admin/products/product/?type__sites__id__exact=1

And it works! What about have a way to filter the products by site? I
can dig the code and try to do myself, is this a good time to work in
the admin interface (one time the newforms-admin is comming)?

Best regards!