Hi i am evaluating komodo as my django/python ide but i can't get the
code completion to work. It gives me this error:

error evaluating 'models' at models.py#4: NameError: global name 'XXX'
is not defined (C:\Prog..\Active..\lib\mozilla\python\komodo
\codintel2\tree_python.py#169 in _members_from_elem) (error
determining completions)

I am on Windows XP, python 2.5, komodo ide 4.0, latest django svn.
This error appears when you type for example:

class ...
  name = models.

right after the models "."

any one got this to work or is this a general bug in komodo?

Thanks!