Hi Bruno,

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 11:11 -0300, Bruno Tikami wrote:
> Hello Malcolm
>
> Thanks for you fast reply!!!!
>
> I'll try to put the missing settings on my project.settings . Do I
> have to call configure() in some diferent way after I do that? I mean,
> if my settings have all the global settings...

No. The first argument to configure() is a class or a module, so that
the code can access each of the settings as an attribute. So if you
project settings contains every single global setting, you will be able
to pass that in (boy is that going to be a big file, though). Note that
you may not actually need every single global setting, but you will need
a fair chunk of them, I expect.

Regards,
Malcolm