just remember that a form instance is completely unaware of the model.
 So in your view you'll want to create a form instance for your list
and a form instance for a list item (you can either work on the form
instances now in the view to provide unique names for each input or in
the template later). In the template you display your forms just like
you would otherwise.

<form action="" method="post">
{{ list_form.as_ul }}
{{ item1_form.as_ul }}
{{ item2_form.as_ul }}

or perhaps more efficients

{{ for item in item_forms }}
{{ item.as_ul}}
{{ end for}}

as I mentioned before you could also write out each form by hand in
the template to ensure each input had unique names.

~ Anders