I was wondering what the status of this is? I know that it broke a
while back with the introduction of magic object removal, and has been
in the pipeline since. I just tested it out on my recent SVN checkout,
and it seemed to create the tables in the database in the way that one
would expect. However I am scared to start using it in case something
goes awry with the model managers or some other eventuality.
Is it safe to use?