Hi there!

How would one handle the following tasks in a middleware?

If a settings called "MAINTENANCE" is true, check if the user is logged in. If
he is, let him view the requested page normally. If not, redirect to
maintenance page.

If setting is false, show page normally despite user logged in or not.

It's a way to show unauthorised users an "under construction" page while the
maintenance settings is set to true.

Can anyone give me some advice, or perhaps point me to someone who already
solved this task?

Thanks,
Chris Hoeppner
www.pixware.org