Ok then...

So, actually I'm "plotting" tables with only 1 row and 15 columns,
table below table. Often, when I change the subject I working with,
there's a row that has less then 15 columns. Let's say the last line
(table) had 2 columns. If the next line is in the "for" that created
last line, the new one will contain 13 columns (and it should have
15).

Was it clear? Sorry about my English. I'll try to improve it next
time.

Nice to meet you Malcolm! I read some reply you sent to a friend of
mine.
Regards,
Renato.