On 5/16/07, Nimrod A. Abing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using middleware as described in the docs. I don't see how to use
> flatpages as a view in the docs. How do you do that?

As the last entry in your urlpatterns, include this:
    (r'^(.*)/$','django.contrib.flatpages.views.flatpage'),

> Also how does one
> inject custom Context variables when rendering flatpages?

Flatpages render using RequestContext, so you'd use a template context
processor:
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/settings/#template-context-processors
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates_python/#subclassing-context-requestcontext

> As for using textile, I am planning on creating a filter for it. But
> if someone has already done so already please point the way.

Already done, though under-documented.
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates/#django-contrib-markup

Add this to INSTALLED_APPS:
'django.contrib.markup'