[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am interested in the code / project behind the DjangoBook so I can
> do something similar.

Notice the note at the bottom of the help page:

http://www.djangobook.com/comment-help/

It points to Jack Slocum's blog, click on one of the entries to see the
same commenting system:

http://www.jackslocum.com/blog/

Jack is the author of that commenting system, and also of the great Ext
Javascript library:

http://extjs.com/

The rest is up to you. :-)

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Bill sucks. Microsoft has no clue. This "Digital Decade" (how catchy!) we
are in happens to run on the *internets*. They are a series of *tubes*.
They are *independent* of your specific operating system. Especially if
they are of the future of which Microsoft wishes to bind you to.
 -- Patrick Logan, January 2007