My suggestion would be to NOT implement it!  I took a similar approach
when I was trying to learn python/django, wasted a bit of time, and
almost never use the monstrosity I created.  I'd have been better off
just doing it the django way and/or waiting for newforms to be
completed (which may break my implementation anyway).

However, looking at my mistake may give you enough info to make your
own!

(it works, but should really have been a metaclass... but didn't know
anything about that at the time).

http://dpaste.com/10566/