Hello,
I am trying to create a Django website where I sell area rugs.  I'm
starting the process of creating the structure of my site, but am
having problems creating my admin correctly.  Each area rug that I
sell has a list of sizes (with a price associated with each size).  I
can't seem to figure out how I'm going to setup my admin page that
add's an area rug.  This page is going to need to be able to add
multiple sizes and associated each size with a price.

Here is a snaphot of my admin page when i add a style
http://www.plushrugs.com/image.jpg .  As you can see I don't have it
setup to where I can associate a size with a price.  All I can do is
select multiple sizes and multiple prices.

You can also take a look at my models file at the following url -
http://www.plushrugs.com/model.txt

Please let me know if you need anymore info.  Thanks for any help.