All,

BravoLog is looking to hire contract a team of django developers and a
couple of team leaders to work on our application, a record-keeping
and social networking service for pilots and aircraft owners.  We have
a great opening that just came up for a lead development position,
responsible for guiding the entire development project.  We have lots
of fun and need someone who would like to help shape our software
around the needs of our users.  There is a great opportunity here for
you to get creative and collaborate with us, and there is potential
for an equity position within the company for an extremely dedicated
and qualified individual.

If you're interested, please send me an email at blaine @
bravolog.com, or call me at 908.517.9106.

Regards,

Blaine Iler
President
BravoLog, LLC