On May 23, 12:45 am, Eugene Morozov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you for fixing the bug so quickly. But if you'll add
> 'i18n.multilingual' to the list of installed apps in the settings.py
> in the example I've attached to #22, then "manage.py runserver" or
> "manage.py syncdb" commands stop working with exception
> "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'multilingual'"

Interesting.  I have no idea why 'i18n.blog' works and
'i18n.multilingual' does not, but as a quick workaround you can put
'multilingual' instead of 'i18n.multilingual' in INSTALLED_APPS.

I see the same problem here, it looks like something is causing a
circular import.  I will have to look into it later.

-mk