El mié, 23-05-2007 a las 11:46 -0500, Tim Chase escribió:
> > What i need to know, except python before i start learn django?

I went onto my first django-powered project without knowing a bit of
python, django, whatever. Actually, I jumped over mid-project! Python is
amazingly easy to learn, and I had a firm background of web-related
stuff anyways, so the learning path was quite amusing.

Want to learn it quick? Start someting you'd like to have, like a blog
or so. Your own passion for it will keep you learning, doing, and
learning again.

Kind regards,
Chris Hoeppner
www.pixware.org