Hello everyone

We're having a similar issue, still trying to debug it now.

We don't have a form on the page where the issue is, but there is a
slight difference in error message.  We get the same as Jon but hsi
line is also in there.

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/core/servers/
basehttp.py", line 373, in send_preamble
    'Date: %s\r\n' % time.asctime(time.gmtime(time.time()))

If anyonw could shed some light on this it would make my day.  I'll
post up any solutions I may find, with a bit of luck.

Out of interest, we found this issue by running ab against the web
site.  It was failing on some pages using -c10 and -n10 after the
first request.

Concurrency Level:      10
Time taken for tests:   0.044 seconds
Complete requests:      10
Failed requests:        9
   (Connect: 2, Length: 7, Exceptions: 0)
Broken pipe errors:     0
Total transferred:      72359 bytes
HTML transferred:       71099 bytes
Time per request:       44.00 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       4.40 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent
requests)
Transfer rate:          1644.52 [Kbytes/sec] received