Hi there,

We are incubating a web startup, and we are looking for the talented,
entrepreneurial and passionate Django developers who are keen to be
part of a great founding team.

With this job, you are able to:
    * Work on the cutting edge of Web 2.0 development
    * Be part of a founding team of an exciting startup
    * Work with fun and innovative people who are just as passionate
about the web as you are!!

We do not look not for technical competency, but rather, you must
possess a hunger to code, to succeed and be passionate.

Just email me and I'll reply ASAP. :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Michael