Awright. I just know I'm missing something stupid here.

I have a model for file attachments that are uploaded. In one of my
templates, I'd like to display a URL whence the attachment could be
recalled. So I've put in {{ a.get_bugfile_url }} in the template, but
the output HTML looks like <a href="">Title</a>. I can't retrieve the
URL. However, if I test this in the shell, calling a.get_bugfile_url(),
I get exactly the URL I'm expecting. Interestingly, get_bugfile_filename
also doesn't work in the template, but does in the shell.

Anyone tell me what stupid thing I'm missing? I'm using the most current
SVN version of django (trunk).
Thanks,