I use this code in quite a few of my programs and never have issues. I
don't know why you are having this problem and it is not throwing any
errors. Are you using the Web interface at all? If so when saving are
there any errors. If the objects aren;t saving to the db generally
Python throughs some erros that can point the to the problem.
The next guess I would tell you is to use the related_name variable to
rename the foreign key so the code doesn't confuse the variables.

Malcolm is right on this one; you need to figure out exactly what is
going on before you submit a bug, because otherwise you are just
wasting the programmers' time trying to reproduce the problem. Let's
exhaust all the other possibilities first and figure out what is going
on.

Hope that helps,
Mn