Hey folks,

I've been tasked by my employer to find another full-time developer to
assist me with a fairly large Django-based intranet project, as well
as to curate/create other miscellaneous small projects in various
languages (Python, PHP, shell scripts, etc).

The workplace is a medium-sized computer forensics outfit based in New
York, NY, and while we have offices elsewhere, the position is located
here, so we're looking for either a local or someone willing to
relocate (unfortunately, we cannot offer relocation assistance).

If interested, please give me a shout at either this address, or
jforcier [at] strozllc [dot] com, and I'll be glad to go over the
details and answer any questions. Also, if you know of anyone with
Python skills who might be interested, please forward this on to them--
we'd prefer someone with prior Django experience, but it's not
absolutely required.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff F.