On 6/7/07, grahamu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone here know where/how I should override the default save
> method for a newforms-based FileField?

It looks like you're looking for the functionality requested in ticket
#3297. The patch that is there works, but probably won't be accepted
as-is; I've been working on a slightly different patch, which I should
be able to put up for comment tonight.

However, as a stop-gap measure, the existing patch on #3297 will
suffice. The differences between my patch and the existing #3297 are
subtle; transitioning from using one patch to the other shouldn't be
too onerous.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)