Hi,

I'm new to django, I have some experience with turbogears and I want
to try out django.

When I'll be more familiar with django I don't mind to change my kid
template to django template. But for the moment I would prefer to run
it with kid.

So far everything is working fine. But I have founded no working
solution to make my /static/css /static/images /static/javascript
works.
So there's is no image, no css formating and no javascript in my page,
only the kid serialize output.

Here is my call in the template (I use media, since it look to be the
django naming convention)

                @import "/media/css/standard.css";

any clue would be really helpful,

Thank you