http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/tests/
regressiontests/forms/tests.py#L3055

It turns out that this would be a *considerably* more useful function
if I could select which attributes would get prefixed.  For most CSS
work, one would not want the name to be unique; for most script work,
one does want the id to be unique.  Right now, both attributes get
nailed, which makes them far less useful in distinguishing things 2-
dimensionally (by row and by field group).