On Jun 11, 2007, at 3:22 PM, Mike Schinkel wrote:

>  But I've found a workable solution (note the subject of
> my reply), so I can stay subscribed. I just know now not to ever ask
> for anything to be changed. ;-)

You previously mentioned that one-key filtering only works with
subject, body, or common fields. Well, every message in the django-
users mailing list contains the word "django" in the unsubscribe and
posting links at the bottom of its body text. Why not filter on that?

In the process, you've just screwed up mail readers that thread
messages based on subject text. This post is now no longer connected
to the original thread (or wasn't until I edited it). Others that
wish to reply to a post and keep it in the original thread need to
edit the subject line prior to sending. It may be "workable" for you,
but you've now created more work for others.

Don