Hi. I'm new to this list (and mostly to Django) and I just wanted to
say hello first.

I'm doing some research with Django and I came to the time of
debugging my application. Actually, not only debugging, but logging
what happens in my application for later processing.

Is there any documentation on how to use the 'logging' Python module
with Django? I'm been taking a look at 'django-logging'[1], which is a
MiddleWare supposed to be used only when in DEBUG mode and not in
"production" mode.

Do you guys recommend using it for normal "production" mode or is
there any better option?

Thanks in advance,

[1] http://code.google.com/p/django-logging/wiki/Overview
--