Seconded... and to compound on the fallacious house-building
analogy...

Before you build anything, you have to have surveys done, blueprints
created, probably some ground clearance/prep, probably need to
negotiate utility hookups... all that stuff will take months before
the first worker swings a hammer.
And even when all the prep is done, all the materials are delivered
and nothing goes horribly awry (ha!), you still won't get much more
than the framework done in two months unless you've got a small army
working on it.