A week ago I posted about a project I was working on, Djangosites.org.
It's intended to be a showcase of what's out there in Django Land.

I've received some fantastic feedback, and a new website template
courtesy of maddiin.

The site is now live and ready to be used and abused. Please, login
and submit your sites. I've added a quick blurb to the top of the
DjangoPoweredSites page directing people to the new site as well as
the existing list.

Hopefully it proves useful to newcomers to the community. What I'd
really love is if some of the Django heavyweights could post some
sites up - it would kick ass if this can eventually replace the
DjangoPoweredsites wiki page.

Thanks to maddiin for the site design, and to the django-users mailing
list for feedback and suggestions. If you have any feedback please
don't hesitate to email it to me and I'll take it all on board.

Most of all, thanks to the Django community for rocking. I know you
guys will embrace this :)

Regards,

Ross Poulton
www.rossp.org